- Love and madness : a story too true : in a series of letters between… 5 copies
- A letter from Germany, to the princess royal of England; on the English… 4 copies
- An unfinished letter to William Pitt concerning the new dictionary of the… 3 copies
- The abbey of Kilkhampton 2 copies
- Some animadversions upon a book intituled, The theory of the earth 1 copy
- Chatterton and "Love and madness.": A letter from Denmark, to Mr. Nichols,… 1 copy
- The naked truth. Or, The true state of the primitive Church by an humble… 1 copy
- The naked truth, or, The true state of the primitive church 1 copy
- Love and madness: in a series of letters, one of which contains the… 1 copy
- Proposals for publishing, in May next, Croft's Johnson's Dictionary :… 1 copy
- The second part of the Abbey of Kilkhampton, or, Monumental records for… 1 copy
- A brother's advice to his sisters 1 copy
- The wreck of Westminster Abbey, alias The year two thousand, alias The… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Sir Herbert Croft is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Sir Herbert Croft is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.