|18,865 (19,906)||857||786|| (3.64)||48||0|
- Blue Bloods 3,827 copies, 160 reviews
- Masquerade 2,745 copies, 63 reviews
- Revelations 2,170 copies, 60 reviews
- The Van Alen Legacy 1,592 copies, 59 reviews
- Misguided Angel 945 copies, 40 reviews
- Witches of East End 862 copies, 101 reviews
- The Isle of the Lost 547 copies, 30 reviews
- Bloody Valentine 534 copies, 36 reviews
- Lost in Time 494 copies, 21 reviews
- Keys to the Repository 480 copies, 22 reviews
- Frozen 358 copies, 29 reviews
- The Au Pairs 320 copies, 10 reviews
- Alex and Eliza: A Love Story 317 copies, 15 reviews
- The Gates of Paradise 313 copies, 13 reviews
- Return to the Isle of the Lost 236 copies, 6 reviews
- Serpent's Kiss 215 copies, 14 reviews
- Skinny-Dipping 213 copies, 3 reviews
- The Ring and the Crown 209 copies, 21 reviews
- Sun-Kissed 188 copies, 2 reviews
- Winds of Salem 158 copies, 9 reviews
- Something in Between: A thought-provoking coming-of-age novel 142 copies, 9 reviews
- The Ashleys 141 copies, 5 reviews
- Rise of the Isle of the Lost 122 copies, 2 reviews
- Crazy Hot 121 copies, 3 reviews
- Angels on Sunset Boulevard 114 copies, 9 reviews
- Fresh Off the Boat 95 copies, 5 reviews
- Stolen 94 copies, 3 reviews
- Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys: True Tales of Love, Lust, and… (Editor; Contributor) 93 copies, 2 reviews
- Vampires of Manhattan: The New Blue Bloods Coven 92 copies, 9 reviews
- Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe 89 copies, 10 reviews
- Love & War: An Alex & Eliza Story 68 copies
Top members (works)
Melissa De la Cruz has 26 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Melissa de la Cruz is the #1 New York Times, #1 Publisher’s Weekly and #1 IndieBound bestselling author of many critically acclaimed and award-winning novels for readers of all ages. Her more than thirty books have also topped the USA Today, Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times bestseller lists and have been published in over twenty countries.
A former fashion and beauty editor, Melissa has written for The New York Times, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Allure, The San Francisco Chronicle, McSweeney’s, Teen Vogue, CosmoGirl! and Seventeen. She has also appeared as an expert on fashion, trends and fame for CNN, E! and FoxNews.
In addition to her literary work, Melissa is the co-founder of YALLWEST, and the co-director of YALLFEST, two of the largest teen book festivals in the country. She is also on the Advisory Board of Facing History, which reaches five million school children nationwide with a curriculum devoted to teaching empathy and social justice.
She grew up in Manila and moved to San Francisco with her family, where she graduated high school salutatorian from The Convent of the Sacred Heart. At Columbia University, she majored in art history and English.
Melissa de la Cruz lives in West Hollywood, California with her husband and daughter. [adapted from website 9/12/2018]
Improve this author
Melissa De la Cruz is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Melissa De la Cruz is composed of 10 names. You can examine and separate out names.