Credit: Tony Shek, 2005, Toronto, Ont.
|2,709 (29,508)||787||5,612|| (3.98)||2||0|
- Macbeth (Narrator, some editions) 17,286 copies, 132 reviews
- Leviathan (Narrator, some editions) 4,095 copies, 301 reviews
- Behemoth (Narrator, some editions) 1,793 copies, 108 reviews
- Babycakes (Narrator, some editions; Narrator, some editions) 1,673 copies, 16 reviews
- The Mermaids Singing (Reader, some editions) 1,426 copies, 53 reviews
- Goliath (Narrator, some editions) 1,165 copies, 84 reviews
- X2: X-Men United [film] (Actor) 288 copies, 7 reviews
- The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle (Narrator, some editions) 206 copies, 13 reviews
- Emma [1996 film] 103 copies, 2 reviews
- GoldenEye [1995 film] (Actor) 101 copies, 1 review
- Spy Kids [2001 film] 63 copies, 1 review
- Titus [1999 film] 58 copies, 3 reviews
- Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams [2002 Film] (Actor) 53 copies, 1 review
- Tin Man [2007 TV miniseries] 46 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
Alan Cumming has 1 media appearance.
Broadway's current Macheath, Alan Cumming
, talks about the political relevance of The Threepenny Opera in America today, chronicles his experiences after drama school as part of a comedy duo in Scotland, recalls the development of his Tony-winning role as the Master of Ceremonies in Cabaret, first in London and later in the U.S., and considers what may be next in his creative career. (Shortride)
Alan Cumming has 3 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Alan Cumming is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Alan Cumming is composed of 1 name.