- History of Newbury, Massachusetts, 1635-1902 6 copies
- History of Newbury, Mass. 1635Ð1902 3 copies
- History of Newburyport, Mass. 1764Ð1905 3 copies
- History of Newburyport, Mass., 1764-1905 2 copies
- The History of Newburyport, Massachusetts, 1764-1905; Volume I 2 copies
- History of Newburyport, Mass.,: 1764-1905; 1 copy
- "Ould Newbury": historical and biographical sketches 1 copy
- History Of Newburyport, Mass, Vol. 1 (1764 - 1905) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
John J. Currier is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
John J. Currier is composed of 1 name.