- The Strange Death of Liberal England 309 copies, 5 reviews
- The Awakening of American Nationalism, 1815-1828 132 copies, 1 review
- The Era of Good Feelings 90 copies, 1 review
- The damnable question: A history of Anglo-Irish relations 90 copies, 1 review
- History of the United States during the administration of Jefferson and… (Editor, some editions) 12 copies
- Victoria's Heir: The Education of a Prince 10 copies
- Chancellor Robert R. Livingston of New York, 1746-1813 7 copies, 1 review
- Defiance to the Old World; the story behind the Monroe Doctrine 5 copies
- An adolescent's four days : The member of the wedding, by Carson McCullers… 1 copy
- Bengal Mutiny: The Story of the Sepoy Rebellion 1 copy, 1 review
Improve this author
"George Dangerfield" is composed of 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
George Dangerfield is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.