Photograph of Guy Davenport by photographer Guy Mendez from the dust jacket for The Geography of the Imagination : Forty Essays / Guy Davenport (San Francisco : Northpoint Press, 1981.
|1,399 (2,111)||25||7,716|| (4.03)||15||0|
- For the Love of Books: 115 Celebrated Writers on the Books They Love Most (Contributor) 319 copies, 3 reviews
- The Counterfeiters: An Historical Comedy (Illustrator, some editions) 84 copies
- Object Lessons: The Paris Review Presents the Art of the Short Story (Contributor) 77 copies, 6 reviews
- Flaubert, Joyce And Beckett: The Stoic Comedians (Lannan Selection) (Illustrator, some editions) 65 copies
- Pure Pagan: Seven Centuries of Greek Poems and Fragments (Introduction) 50 copies, 1 review
- Mimes (Translator, some editions) 34 copies, 1 review
- Counterpoints: 25 Years of The New Criterion on Culture and the Arts (Contributor) 28 copies
- Published & Perished: Memoria, Eulogies & Remembrances of American Writers (Contributor) 25 copies, 1 review
- Against the Grain: The New Criterion on Art and Intellect at the End of… (Contributor) 21 copies
- A Portrait of Southern Writers: Photographs (Contributor) 8 copies
- Hugh Kenner: A Bibliography (Foreword) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Guy Davenport is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Guy Davenport is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.