|534 (616)||13||20,317|| (3.97)||0||0|
Works have been aliased into James N. Davidson.
- Courtesans and Fishcakes: The Consuming Passions of Classical Athens 502 copies, 11 reviews
- One Mykonos: Being Ancient, Being Islands, Being Giants, Being Gay 19 copies
- The Greek Myths, origins of the gods. 2 copies
- The Greek myths: the Trojan War: The judgement of Paris; The rape of… 1 copy
- The Greek myths: Thebes: Cadmus and the dragon's teeth; The grandsons of… 1 copy
- 'Bonkers about Boys' in LRB 23/21, 1 Nov 2001 [review of Bosworth &… 1 copy
- The Greek myths, 1-6 1 copy
- 'Flat-Nose, Stocky and Beautugly' in LRB 32/18, 23 Sept 2010 [review of T.… 1 copy
- 'Clinging to the sides of a black, precipitous hole' in LRB 22/16, 24 Aug… 1 copy
- The power of love 1 copy
- 'Worshipping Women' in TLS 5453, 5 Oct 2007 [review of Connelly's… 1 copy
- 'Versailles with panthers' in LRB 25/13, 10 July 2003 [review of Briant's… 1 copy
- 'Vitriol in the vineyard' in TLS 5050, 14 Jan 2000 [review of Hanson &… 1 copy
- 'Brother-Making' in LRB, 8 Feb 1996 [review of Boswell's 'Marriage of… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"James Davidson" is composed of at least 8 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
James Davidson is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.