- Madame Bovary (Translator, some editions) 14,878 copies, 187 reviews
- The Collected Stories of Lydia Davis 355 copies, 8 reviews
- Samuel Johnson Is Indignant: Stories 301 copies, 7 reviews
- The Best American Short Stories 1997 (Contributor) 241 copies
- The End of the Story 210 copies, 7 reviews
- Varieties of Disturbance: Stories 202 copies, 13 reviews
- Almost No Memory 155 copies, 2 reviews
- Break It Down (High Risk Books) 144 copies, 3 reviews
- Object Lessons: The Paris Review Presents the Art of the Short Story (Contributor; Introduction) 68 copies, 5 reviews
- The Cows (Quarternote Chapbook Series) 18 copies, 1 review
- Proust, Blanchot and a Woman in Red (The Cahier Series) 12 copies
- Story and Other Stories 6 copies
- The Thirteenth Woman and Other Stories 5 copies
- Mown Lawn 3 copies
- Marie Curie, Honourable Woman (in McSweeney's 5 - EGGERS) 1 copy
- Cape Cod Diary 1 copy
- Letter to a Funeral Parlor (in Bestial Noise - GATES) 1 copy
- (show all 17 works)
Lydia Davis (unknown)
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
"Lydia Davis" is composed of at least 1 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Lydia Davis is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.