- Genealogical Register of Plymouth Families 17 copies
- Days afield on Staten Island 6 copies
- Staten island and its people, a history, 1609-1929 5 copies
- Genealogical Register of Plymouth Families Part II of Ancient Landmarks of… 5 copies
- Professional and Industrial History of Suffolk County, Massachusetts [3… 3 copies
- History of the Town of Plymouth [Massachusetts], with a sketch of the… 3 copies
- Ancient landmarks of Plymouth Part I. Historical sketch and titles of… 2 copies
- History of the town of Plymouth, with a sketch of the origin and growth of… 1 copy
- Staten Island and Its People, Volumes 1- 4, Leather 1 copy
- The New England states: their constitutional, judicial, educational,… 1 copy
- Ancient landmarks of Plymouth 1 copy
- Days Afield on Staten Island 1 copy
- Genealogical Register of Plymouth Families 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
William T. Davis is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
William T. Davis is composed of 1 name.