Jeffery Deaver. Photo by Garry Knight.
|32,306 (64,067)||1,436||264|| (3.72)||161||1|
- The Bone Collector 2,661 copies, 61 reviews
- The Empty Chair 1,900 copies, 28 reviews
- The Coffin Dancer 1,889 copies, 25 reviews
- The Vanished Man 1,791 copies, 26 reviews
- The Twelfth Card 1,726 copies, 27 reviews
- The Cold Moon 1,705 copies, 36 reviews
- The Stone Monkey 1,674 copies, 22 reviews
- The Broken Window 1,531 copies, 54 reviews
- The Sleeping Doll 1,477 copies, 43 reviews
- The Blue Nowhere 1,468 copies, 30 reviews
- The Devil's Teardrop 1,159 copies, 16 reviews
- The Bodies Left Behind 1,035 copies, 51 reviews
- Garden of Beasts 977 copies, 26 reviews
- A Maiden's Grave 964 copies, 10 reviews
- Roadside Crosses 955 copies, 32 reviews
- The Burning Wire 895 copies, 39 reviews
- Speaking in Tongues 822 copies, 12 reviews
- Praying for Sleep 691 copies, 6 reviews
- Twisted 660 copies, 7 reviews
- Edge 574 copies, 18 reviews
- Carte Blanche 557 copies, 26 reviews
- More Twisted:Collected Stories 2 385 copies, 9 reviews
- Manhattan is My Beat 371 copies, 6 reviews
- The Kill Room 354 copies, 20 reviews
- XO 353 copies, 10 reviews
- Hell's Kitchen 346 copies, 4 reviews
- The Lesson of her Death 343 copies, 4 reviews
- Shallow Graves 317 copies, 4 reviews
- Bloody River Blues 294 copies, 2 reviews
- Death of a Blue Movie Star 282 copies, 3 reviews
- Mistress of Justice 278 copies, 5 reviews
- Frankenstein (Introduction, some editions) 22,453 copies, 398 reviews
- Casino Royale (Introduction, some editions) 3,734 copies, 130 reviews
- The Long Goodbye (Introduction, some editions) 3,205 copies, 60 reviews
- Stories: All-New Tales (Contributor) 796 copies, 50 reviews
- Transgressions [Volumes 1-4] (Contributor) 186 copies, 4 reviews
- No Rest for the Dead [Serial Novel] (Contributor) 177 copies, 11 reviews
- The Best American Noir of the Century (Contributor) 162 copies, 3 reviews
- First Thrills: High-Octane Stories from the Hottest Thriller Authors… (Contributor) 136 copies, 9 reviews
- FaceOff (Contributor) 125 copies, 12 reviews
- Thriller 2: Stories You Just Can't Put Down (Contributor) 125 copies, 5 reviews
- The Best American Mystery Stories 1999 (Contributor) 111 copies, 2 reviews
- The Best American Mystery Stories 2006 (Contributor) 108 copies, 1 review
- The Best American Mystery Stories 2000 (Contributor) 93 copies, 3 reviews
- Dangerous Women (Contributor) 79 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
Jeffery Deaver has 1 upcoming event.
MysteryPeople Presents: JEFFERY DEAVER - Solitude Creek
Saturday, June 6 at 5PM
Bestselling Author Jeffery Deaver
speaking & signing Solitude Creek
MysteryPeople is thrilled to welcome Jeffery Deaver
back to BookPeople, this time to share his new thriller, Solitude Creek
. #1 international bestselling author of over 30 novels and sold in over 150 countries.
In Solitude Creek, a tragedy occurs at a small concert venue on the Monterey Peninsula. Cries of "fire" are raised and, panicked, people run for the doors, only to find them blocked. A half dozen people die and others are seriously injured. But it's the panic and the stampede that killed; there was no fire. Kathryn Dance--a brilliant California Bureau of Investigation agent and body language expert--discovers that the stampede was caused intentionally and that the perpetrator, a man obsessed with turning people's own fears and greed into weapons, has more attacks planned. She and her team must race against the clock to find where he will strike next before more innocents die.
ABOUT Jeffery Deaver
Jeffery Deaver is an American mystery/crime writer. He has been awarded the Steel Dagger and Short Story Dagger from the British Crime Writers' Association and the Nero Wolfe Award, and he is a three-time recipient of the Ellery Queen Reader's Award for Best Short Story of the Year and a winner of the British Thumping Good Read Award. His novels have appeared on bestseller lists around the world, including The New York Times, The Times, Italy's Corriere della Sera, The Sydney Morning Herald, and The Los Angeles Times. Can't make it to the event? You can order a signed, personalized copy of this book. We ship worldwide. Simply write "SIGNED COPY" and the name for the personalizations in the Comments field during checkout. Thank you for supproting Jeffery Deaver and your local independent bookstore!
Location: Street: 603 N Lamar Blvd City: Austin, Province: Texas Postal Code: 78703-5413 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Jeffery Deaver has 1 media appearance.
In New Serial Thriller, Everyone's Hands Are Bloody
Jeffery Deaver has 36 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Jeffery Deaver (born May 6, 1950) is an American mystery/crime writer. He has a bachelor of journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a law degree from Fordham University and originally started working as a journalist. He later practiced law before embarking on a successful career as a best-selling novelist.
Improve this author
Jeffery Deaver is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Jeffery Deaver is composed of 25 names. You can examine and separate out names.