- Georgia Genealogy and Local History: A Bibliography 4 copies
- Montgomery County, Georgia: A Source Book of Genealogy and History 3 copies
- The History of Hall County, Georgia: 1818-1900 (History of Hall County,… 3 copies
- Bibliography of the Writings on Georgia History : A Supplement 2 copies
- Montgomery County, Georgia, Genealogical Source Material 2 copies
- Emanuel County, Georgia, 1814-1900: A collection of newspaper sources 2 copies
- Gone, but not forgotten: A tombstone registry of Emanuel County, Georgia 1 copy
- Footprints along the Hoopee : a history of Emanuel County, 1812-1900 1 copy
- Emanuel County legal notices: Pre-1860 notices appearing in selected… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
James E. Dorsey is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
James E. Dorsey is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.