the first (1)1934-2006 being a respected Arts administrator and broadcaster who wrote Speaking of Diaghilev and Tainted by Experience;
the second (2) Drummond, John, 1930- (2) being the author of the war time story The case of the Man with No Name; and other crime mysteries'
the third (3) Drummond, John, 1930- Thirty years in the trenches covering crooks, characters, and capers being the living author of Thirty Years in the Trenches and It Aint Pretty but its Real and the fourth
(4) being a business writer
(5) Drummond, John D. (John Dorman) Through hell and high water with the men of the little ships of the Royal navy.
(6) Drummond, John fl. 1727 The Locheil Inventory
(7) JOHN S DRUMMOND is Senior Lecturer in Nursing at the School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Dundee, UK. - Philosophy of Nurse Education
(10) Drummond, John, 1900- Inheritance of dreams, being the story of an average man, his efforts to adapt his surroundings ...
(11) Drummond, John, active 1737. Memoirs of Sir Ewen Cameron of Locheill,
(12) John Drummond wrote Notti di Luna with Xaviera Hollander (english title Happily Hooked)
(13) John Drummond co-wrote Goulbourn to Sydney
(14) John Drummond - Reinventing the Wheel