crl.du.ac.in copyrighted AByT!
|1,347 (1,348)||10||11,284|| (3.9)||4||0|
- The Civilizing Process: Sociogenetic and Psychogenetic Investigations 317 copies, 4 reviews
- The History of Manners (The Civilizing Process, Vol. 1) 221 copies, 1 review
- Power & Civility (The Civilizing Process, Vol. 2) 167 copies, 1 review
- The Court Society 111 copies, 1 review
- The Society of Individuals 64 copies, 1 review
- Loneliness of the Dying 63 copies
- The Germans 60 copies
- What Is Sociology (European Perspectives: a Series in Social Thought and… 52 copies
- Mozart: Portrait of a Genius 48 copies, 1 review
- Time: An Essay 44 copies
- The Established and the Outsiders 40 copies, 1 review
- Involvement and Detachment 25 copies
- Humana Conditio 14 copies
- The Symbol Theory (Theory, Culture & Society) 14 copies
Top members (works)
Information from the German Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Norbert Elias is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Norbert Elias is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.