1) Robert Ellis (b. 1954), author of mystery novels including City of Fire, The Dead Room, Access to Power;
2) Robert Ellis, (b. 1938) author of mathematics textbooks including Calculus with Analytic Geometry, College Algebra and Trigonometry;
3) Robert Ellis (b. 1967) wrote New Mexico Trivia.
4) Robert A. Ellis, principal of Regent's Park College, Oxford, theology professor and author of Answering God.
6) Robert Ellis (b. 1956) wrote Handpicked Software for Mac OS X;,
7) Rob Ellis wrote Sifting Men.
9) Robert Ellis (b. 1926) wrote Lectures on ....
11) Ellis, Robert Richmond Hispanic Homograph
12) Ellis, Robert A. Students' experiences of e-learning in higher education
13) Robert Ellis, F.L.S., surgeon to the National Society's training institution for schoolmistresses, fl. 1851 - Official descriptive and illustrated catalogue
14) Robert W. Ellis - The Serpent and the Dove