- The principles of the English Language digested; or English Grammar… 2 copies
- An Historical, Genealogical, and Classical Dictionary Containing the Lives… 2 copies
- An Historical, Genealogical and Poetical Dictionary: Containing the Lives… 1 copy
- The analysis of the French and English languages: with their roots and… 1 copy
- Inglish orthoggraphy epittomized and propriety, pocket-diccionary,… 1 copy
- The plan of education at Mr. Elphinston's Academy, Kensington 1 copy
- Propriety ascertained in her picture; or, Inglish speech and spelling… 1 copy
- A minniature ov Inglish orthoggraphy 1 copy
- Forty years' correspondence between geniusses ov boath sexes, and James… 1 copy
- Education, in four books 1 copy
- Inglish orthoggraphy, epittomized,: 1790 (English linguistics, 1500-1800;… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
James Elphinston is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
James Elphinston is composed of 1 name.