- Disappeared: A Journalist Silenced 4 copies
- A Gringa in Bogotá: Living Colombia's Invisible War 4 copies
- ReVista. Harvard Review of Latin America 1 copy
- Una gringa en Bogota (Spanish Edition) 1 copy
- ReVista (Vol. 6, No. 1) Fall, 2006 - Social Enterprise: Making a… 1 copy
- ReVista (Vol. 2, No. 2) Winter, 2003 - Cityscapes: Latin America and… 1 copy
- ReVista (Vol. 3, No. 1) Fall, 2003 - Human Rights: Latin America and… 1 copy
- ReVista (Vol. 3, No. 2) Winter, 2004 - The Children: Latin America and… 1 copy
- ReVista (Vol. 7, No. 2) Winter, 2008 - Violence: A Daily Threat 1 copy
- ReVista (Vol. 2, No.1) Fall, 2002 - Democracy in Latin America: Looking… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
June Carolyn Erlick is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
June Carolyn Erlick is composed of 1 name.