|48,229 (48,744)||1,152||161|| (3.84)||199||0|
- Dark Prince 1,867 copies, 69 reviews
- Dark Desire 1,600 copies, 32 reviews
- Dark Gold 1,491 copies, 34 reviews
- Dark Magic 1,463 copies, 33 reviews
- Dark Challenge 1,323 copies, 21 reviews
- Dark Legend 1,322 copies, 17 reviews
- Dark Fire 1,309 copies, 23 reviews
- Dark Guardian (The Carpathians (Dark) Series, Book 8) 1,259 copies, 23 reviews
- Dark Demon 1,257 copies, 20 reviews
- Dark Symphony 1,207 copies, 18 reviews
- Shadow Game 1,197 copies, 25 reviews
- Dark Melody 1,154 copies, 20 reviews
- Dark Secret 1,138 copies, 15 reviews
- Dark Celebration: A Carpathian Reunion 1,133 copies, 24 reviews
- Dark Destiny 1,119 copies, 17 reviews
- Mind Game 1,081 copies, 21 reviews
- Oceans of Fire 1,029 copies, 19 reviews
- Night Game 972 copies, 18 reviews
- Dangerous Tides 970 copies, 26 reviews
- Conspiracy Game 943 copies, 17 reviews
- Dark Possession 943 copies, 17 reviews
- Safe Harbor 924 copies, 22 reviews
- Magic in the Wind 879 copies, 23 reviews
- Deadly Game 878 copies, 16 reviews
- Hot Blooded (Dark Hunger/ Awaiting Moonrise/ The Night Owl/ Seductions… (Contributor) 857 copies, 18 reviews
- Dark Curse 843 copies, 13 reviews
- Wild Rain 812 copies, 13 reviews
- Predatory Game 788 copies, 16 reviews
- The Twilight Before Christmas 786 copies, 16 reviews
- Turbulent Sea 771 copies, 21 reviews
- Dark Dreamers 765 copies, 14 reviews
Top members (works)
Christine Feehan has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Christine King was born in California, USA. She grew up with 10 sisters and 3 brothers. She spent a lot of time getting in trouble at school for writing instead of doing the things she was supposed to do. Later she forced her ten sisters to read every word. She said: "I've been a writer all of my life -- it is who I am. I write for myself and always have. The ability to create pictures and emotions with words is such a miracle to me. I read everything. I mean everything. All kinds of books, even encyclopedias. I am fascinated by the written word and I love storytellers. It is a great privilege to be counted one myself."
Living in the beautiful mountains of Lake County, she always loved hiking, camping, rafting and being outdoors. She has also been involved in the martial arts for years - she hold a third-degree black belt, instructs in a Korean karate system and has taught self defense.
She published her first novel Dark Prince in 1999, starting a paranormal saga. Her debut novel won 3 of the 9 Paranormal Excellence Awards in Romantic Literature for 1999. She also has earned 7 more PEARL awards. She has received numerous honors throughout her career including being a nominee for the RWA's RITA and receiving a Career Achievement Award from the Romantic Times.
Christine is married to Richard Feehan, together they have 11 children (each had children from previous marriages), and now also numerous grandchildren. They all keep her very busy. Today, her lovely daughters read and help her edit her manuscripts.
Improve this author
Christine Feehan is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Christine Feehan is composed of 10 names. You can examine and separate out names.