|53,330 (53,864)||1,211||182|| (3.85)||202||0|
- Dark Prince 1,950 copies, 71 reviews
- Dark Desire 1,716 copies, 31 reviews
- Dark Magic 1,576 copies, 33 reviews
- Dark Gold 1,570 copies, 35 reviews
- Dark Challenge 1,427 copies, 21 reviews
- Dark Legend 1,406 copies, 17 reviews
- Dark Fire 1,387 copies, 24 reviews
- Shadow Game 1,365 copies, 27 reviews
- Dark Demon 1,336 copies, 21 reviews
- Dark Guardian 1,327 copies, 22 reviews
- Dark Symphony 1,297 copies, 17 reviews
- Dark Celebration: A Carpathian Reunion 1,231 copies, 24 reviews
- Dark Melody 1,224 copies, 20 reviews
- Dark Secret 1,197 copies, 15 reviews
- Dark Destiny 1,179 copies, 17 reviews
- Mind Game 1,146 copies, 23 reviews
- Oceans of Fire 1,104 copies, 21 reviews
- Dangerous Tides 1,044 copies, 26 reviews
- Night Game 1,025 copies, 18 reviews
- Dark Possession 1,019 copies, 18 reviews
- Conspiracy Game 985 copies, 17 reviews
- Safe Harbor 977 copies, 23 reviews
- Magic in the Wind 958 copies, 24 reviews
- Deadly Game 943 copies, 16 reviews
- Dark Curse 921 copies, 13 reviews
- Hot Blooded (Dark Hunger/ Awaiting Moonrise/ The Night Owl/ Seductions… (Contributor) 900 copies, 18 reviews
- Wild Rain 867 copies, 13 reviews
- Turbulent Sea 849 copies, 23 reviews
- The Twilight Before Christmas 835 copies, 16 reviews
- Dark Slayer 834 copies, 25 reviews
- Predatory Game 831 copies, 16 reviews
Top members (works)
Christine Feehan has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Christine King was born in California, USA. She grew up with 10 sisters and 3 brothers. She spent a lot of time getting in trouble at school for writing instead of doing the things she was supposed to do. Later she forced her ten sisters to read every word. She said: "I've been a writer all of my life -- it is who I am. I write for myself and always have. The ability to create pictures and emotions with words is such a miracle to me. I read everything. I mean everything. All kinds of books, even encyclopedias. I am fascinated by the written word and I love storytellers. It is a great privilege to be counted one myself."
Living in the beautiful mountains of Lake County, she always loved hiking, camping, rafting and being outdoors. She has also been involved in the martial arts for years - she hold a third-degree black belt, instructs in a Korean karate system and has taught self defense.
She published her first novel Dark Prince in 1999, starting a paranormal saga. Her debut novel won 3 of the 9 Paranormal Excellence Awards in Romantic Literature for 1999. She also has earned 7 more PEARL awards. She has received numerous honors throughout her career including being a nominee for the RWA's RITA and receiving a Career Achievement Award from the Romantic Times.
Christine is married to Richard Feehan, together they have 11 children (each had children from previous marriages), and now also numerous grandchildren. They all keep her very busy. Today, her lovely daughters read and help her edit her manuscripts.
Improve this author
Christine Feehan is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Christine Feehan is composed of 10 names. You can examine and separate out names.