- Marital Relations, Birth Control, and Abortion in Jewish Law 47 copies, 1 review
- Birth Control in Jewish Law: Marital Relations, Contraception, and… 30 copies
- Birth control in Jewish law; marital relations, contraception, and… 5 copies
- Where There's Life, There's Life 3 copies
- Lecturas Contemporaneas (A Blaisdell Book in the Modern Languages) 1 copy
- Birth Control in Jewish Law : Marital Relations, Contraception, and… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
David M. Feldman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
David M. Feldman is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.