1) JF, author of Religions of the Roman empire (1921-1989) was an academic who had held the chair of Classics at the Universities of Ibadan and Minnesota and was later Dean of Arts at the Open University. He had interests in pacifism and conflict resolution. He wrote extensively on classical, educational, pacifist and Christian topics. In the absence of positive evidence for some of the works allocated to him, I have made reasonable (?) assumptions based on his work and interests.
2) JF,(1842-1913). author of Ceylon in 1884.
3) JF, author of Death Comes to Perigord, was John Alexander Ferguson b.1871.
4) JF, author of Some aspects of bibliography, was John F Ferguson (1837-1916).
5) JF, author of Libraries in France b.1919.
6) JF, author of The Gardener's Year, b.1940.
9) JF John B. Ferguson - Rock
10) Ferguson, John D. - Assembly Language Programming on the B. B. C. Micro
11) JF - b.1942- Touch :
12) JF- Ferguson, John Allen, b.1941- Marching to Zion and other musical works.
13) JF John Bowie "Fergy" Ferguson Sr. (September 5, 1938 – July 14, 2007) - Thunder and Lightning
14) JF - b.1939. - English Diplomacy 1422-61 (Oxford Historical Monographs)
15) JF - Rev. John Ferguson, Church of Scotland priest from Portree.
16) JF - Executive director of the Australian Catholic Social Justice Council.
17) John Ferguson, born 16 Nov. 1936 - Introduction to linear algebra in geology
18) John W. Ferguson, b. Jan. 14, 1960 - Why Fenway
20) Ferguson, John (Writer of graphic novels) - Saltire
21) John Ferguson - My Dirty Confession
22) John Ferguson - Forged and Founded in Cornwall
(Aristotle's Poetics (Dramabook) is, if Amazon is to be believed, by Frances Fergusson.(Actually by John Ferguson (1). Francis Fergusson wrote the introduction))