Courtesy of the NYPL Digital Gallery (image use requires permission from the New York Public Library)
|3,133 (5,391)||67||3,900|| (3.73)||14||0|
- 50 Great Short Stories (Contributor, some editions) 697 copies, 4 reviews
- Candide [Norton Critical Edition, 2nd ed.] (Contributor) 526 copies, 6 reviews
- Critical Theory Since Plato (Contributor, some editions) 290 copies
- Pleasures and Regrets (Foreword, some editions) 248 copies, 2 reviews
- A World of Great Stories 161 copies, 4 reviews
- Atheism: A Reader (Contributor) 144 copies, 3 reviews
- Thirty Famous One Act Plays (Contributor) 76 copies
- Great Short Novels of Adult Fantasy (Contributor) 71 copies, 1 review
- Famous French Novels: Seven Modern Condensations (Author, some editions) 25 copies
- Nobel Prize Library: Eucken, France, Galsworthy 20 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the Yiddish Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
Improve this author
Anatole France is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Anatole France is composed of 38 names. You can examine and separate out names.