1. General Sir David Fraser (1920- ) is the military historian and novelist who wrote Knight's Cross. (Wikipedia's list of his works is entirely wrong by the way as of this writing)
2. David Emlyn Fraser, b. 24 Dec. 1911 author of Yr anturiaethwyr.
3. David Fraser, born 2 May 1942 wrote A Land Fit for Criminals.
4. (David John Fraser, b. Oct. 14, 1953) wrote Law after Auschwitz.
5. David W. Fraser is a research associate at the Textile Museum in Washington DC. - Mantles of Merit
6. Fraser, David, fl. 1905- Persia and Turkey in revolt,
7. David Fraser, author of Fairest Isle, is a joint pseudonym being used by Michael Ewing and Colin Northway
8. David Fraser, PhD, is a leading authority on relationship skills in professional and personal life. Relationship Mastery
9. Rees-Martin, Bernard - Royal Exchange Theatre Company (David Fraser appears to be an Amazon error)