1) John Fry, 1922-1994, UK general practitioner in Beckenham, Kent. He is not the same as, nor should he be combined with, 'John D. Fry'. Fry never used a middle initial in his writing although he did sometimes use the style: 'John Fry FRCS'.
2) John Fry b. 1930 wrote The Story of Modern Skiing.
3) Fry, John, 1943- wrote USS Saratoga CV-3.
4) Fry, John, 1926- wrote The Helsinki process.
5) Fry, John, 1890- wrote The violinist's handbook for examinations
6) Fry, John, author of Pacific Beach.
7) Fry, John, photographer from Cornwall.
8) Fry, John, 1942- author of Marcuse.
9) Fry, John, 1966- author of Ellipsis and wa-marking in Japanese conversation.
10) John Fry 1792-1822, editor of "Pieces of Ancient Poetry"