1) John Fry, 1922-1994, UK general practitioner in Beckenham, Kent. He is not the same as, nor should he be combined with, 'John D. Fry'. Fry never used a middle initial in his writing although he did sometimes use the style: 'John Fry FRCS'
2) John Fry b. 1930 wrote The Story of Modern Skiing
3) Fry, John, 1943- wrote USS Saratoga CV-3
4) Fry, John, 1926- wrote The Helsinki process
5) Fry, John, 1890- wrote The violinist's handbook for examinations
6) Fry, John, author of Pacific Beach
7) Fry, John, photographer from Cornwall
8) Fry, John, 1942- author of Marcuse
9) Fry, John, 1966- author of Ellipsis and wa-marking in Japanese conversation
10) John Fry 1792-1822, editor of "Pieces of Ancient Poetry"
11) John Fry - Irish Folk Guide
12) Rev. John Fry, fl. 1811 - Canticles; or, Song of Solomon