U.S. Army. 15 May 1945.
|4,646 (5,826)||107||2,513|| (3.95)||15||1|
- The Great War and Modern Memory 1,294 copies, 16 reviews
- Class: A Guide Through the American Status System 934 copies, 15 reviews
- Wartime: Understanding and Behavior in the Second World War 463 copies, 8 reviews
- Poetic Meter and Poetic Form 461 copies, 5 reviews
- Bad Or, the Dumbing of America 279 copies, 7 reviews
- Abroad: British Literary Traveling between the Wars 192 copies, 3 reviews
- Doing Battle: The Making of a Skeptic 183 copies, 3 reviews
- The Boys' Crusade: The American Infantry in Northwestern Europe, 1944-1945… 179 copies, 6 reviews
- Thank God for the Atom Bomb 149 copies, 2 reviews
- Eighteenth-Century English Literature (Editor) 143 copies
- Uniforms: Why We Are What We Wear 114 copies, 4 reviews
- The Norton Book of Travel (Editor) 77 copies
- The Boy Scout Handbook and Other Observations 41 copies
- The Anti-Egotist: Kingsley Amis, Man of Letters 32 copies
Top members (works)
Paul Fussell has 1 upcoming event.
Marjorie A. Crawford Literature Seminar 2014-2015
Sponsored by the Bitterroot Public Library and The Family of Marjorie A. Crawford Free and open to the public, this year's lecture series will be given by Chapter One Book Store proprietor, Shawn Wathen. Schedule: October 7th, 2014: Notes From Underground
by Fyodor Dostoevsky
November 4th, 2014: The Great War and Modern Memory
by Paul Fussell
January 13th, 2015: Return of the Soldier
by Rebecca West
Suggested (but not required) reading The Penguin Book of First World War Poetry February 10th, 2015: Noonday Cemetary by Gustav Herling March 10th, 2014: The Armies by Evelio Rosero April 7th, 2015: City of Angels: Or, the Overcoat of Dr. Freud by Christa Wolf Classes will be held in the basement meeting room of the Bitterroot Public Library (west entrance) from 9:30--11:30 a.m. Books are available through the library (limited number) or at Chapter One Book Store. Call 363-5220 or 363-1670 for more information.
Location: Street: 252 Main Street City: Hamilton, Province: Montana Postal Code: 59840-2552 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Paul Fussell is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Paul Fussell is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.