- Walt Disney: The Triumph of the American Imagination 521 copies, 17 reviews
- An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood 282 copies, 7 reviews
- Life: The Movie: How Entertainment Conquered Reality 197 copies
- Winchell: Gossip, Power, and the Culture of Celebrity 133 copies, 1 review
- Barbra Streisand: Redefining Beauty, Femininity, and Power (Jewish Lives) 14 copies, 1 review
- Television's Changing Image of American Jews 7 copies
- February 2, 2006, New York Times, “When You Wish Upon a Merger” 1 copy
Top members (works)
Neal Gabler has 1 media appearance.
An interview with Neal Gabler
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Neal Gabler is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Neal Gabler is composed of 1 name.