- The Dyke and the Dybbuk (Author) 184 copies, 3 reviews
- Moll Cutpurse, Her True History 125 copies
- The Fires of Bride 98 copies, 2 reviews
- World History Biographies: Hatshepsut: The Princess Who Became King 48 copies, 4 reviews
- Queendom Come 28 copies, 1 review
- Necrologue: The Diva Book of the Dead and the Undead (Contributor) 25 copies
- The Trail West: Exploring History Through Art 15 copies
- World History Biographies: Julius Caesar: The Boy Who Conquered an Empire 12 copies, 1 review
- The XXIII Olympiad : Los Angeles 1984, Calgary 1988 9 copies
- Rainbow City: Stories from Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender… 3 copies
- Religious Costumes 2 copies
- Transportation By Land, Sea & Air: Exploring History Through Art 2 copies
- Festivals (20th Century Devlopment in Fashion and Costume Series) 1 copy
Improve this author
"Ellen Galford" is composed of at least 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Ellen Galford is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.