1) a "serious" fiction writer and scholar (John Champlin Gardner)1933-1982
2) 1926-2007 the author of thrillers and/or mysteries (John Edmund Gardner) (including the Boysie Oakes and James Bond books)
3) John Gardner (Columbia '32), Mystic Seaport boat-builder
4) composer John Linton Gardner, b. 1917 d. 2011
5) John C., b. 1939
6) Dr John R. Gardner, Queen's College, Univ. of Belfast
7. John B. Gardner wrote Offences and Defences.
8. John F. Gardner (b. 1958) wrote Simulations of Machines ....
9. Gardner, John wrote People and Communication.
10. John Gardner has a law practice in South Carolina and a national speaking career. Chicken Soup for the ....
11. John Robert Gardner, b. Oct. 24, 1953 - Pupils in Transition
12. John Gardner, member at large, Board of School Directors, Milwaukee Public School. - Milwaukee's Public Schools
13. Gardner, John (MD) 1804-1880, wrote "Household medicine"
14. Gardner, Eugene Norfleet, Sermons
The Dr. John A. Gardner who contributed to One Can Make a Difference is a physics professor at Oregon State who went blind. Affiliated with ViewPlus.