If your work is listed here, please enter a more complete author name to allow your work to be associated with other copies of the same work.
1. Sheryl Garrett, author of A Family's Guide to the Military For Dummies
2. Leslie Garrett (b. Jun. 2, 1964), author of Dictionary of Forces, Matter and Energy
3. S. D. (Stephen Denis) Garrett, author of SOIL FUNGI AND SOIL FERTILITY
4. João Baptista da Silva Leitão Visconde de Almeida Garrett (Feb. 4, 1799 - Dec. 10, 1854), author of Viagens Na Minha Terra
5. John Garrett (1931-), author of Westminster
6. Richard Garrett (1920-), author of FAST AND FURIOUS
7. Siena, Florence, and Padua: Art, Society, and Religion 1280-1400 is edited by Diana Norman (1948-)
Works have been aliased into Diana Norman.
No works currently cataloged.
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Garrett is composed of 1 name.