Bill Gates — main author
- The Road Ahead 1,192 copies, 13 reviews
- Business @ the Speed of Thought : Using a Digital Nervous System 795 copies, 9 reviews
- This I Believe: The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women (Contributor) 702 copies, 21 reviews
- Total Recall: How the E-Memory Revolution Will Change Everything (Foreword) 162 copies, 7 reviews
- Tap Dancing to Work: Warren Buffett on Practically Everything, 1966-2012:… (Contributor) 53 copies, 1 review
- Inside OS/2 (Foreword, some editions) 12 copies
- Edison and the Rise of Innovation (Foreword, some editions) 8 copies, 1 review
- Showing Up for Life 4 copies
- Bill Gates on Energy 1 copy
- What Bill & Melinda Gates want you to know [transcript] 1 copy
- Penguin Reader Level 3: 'the Road Ahead' Sampler (Penguin Readers) 1 copy
Related book awards
Improve this author
Bill Gates is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Bill Gates is composed of 7 names. You can examine and separate out names.