If your book appears on this page, please edit your information to include the author's full name. Your book should then appear on the correct author page. Thank you for your help.
1. Gibson, Inc.
2. Karen Bush GIbson (b. May 1, 1960), author of North America
3. John Gibson (b. 1907), author of Modern Physiology and Anatomy for Nurses
4. Greg (Gregory C.) Gibson (b. Jul. 25, 1963), author of A Primer of Genome Science
9. Ann Gibson, author of Physiotherapy in the Community
12. Walter B. (Brown) Gibson (Sept. 12, 1897 - Dec. 6, 1985), author of Hypnotism
14. Gibson, fl. 1729-1742, author of Memoirs of Queen Anne
18. Edmund Gibson (1669 – 6 September 1748), Bishop of London, author of The Bishop of London's Pastoral Letter to the People of His Diocese