- Neuromancer 16,677 copies, 266 reviews
- Pattern Recognition 7,236 copies, 131 reviews
- Mona Lisa Overdrive (Author) 5,592 copies, 32 reviews
- Count Zero 5,479 copies, 40 reviews
- Idoru 4,844 copies, 33 reviews
- The Difference Engine 4,568 copies, 71 reviews
- Virtual Light 4,484 copies, 39 reviews
- Burning Chrome 4,299 copies, 28 reviews
- Spook Country 3,822 copies, 106 reviews
- All Tomorrow's Parties 3,690 copies, 26 reviews
- Dhalgren (some editions) 2,504 copies, 57 reviews
- Zero History 1,666 copies, 56 reviews
- Mirrorshades: The Cyberpunk Anthology (Contributor) 1,237 copies, 6 reviews
- The Peripheral 788 copies, 38 reviews
- Distrust That Particular Flavor 459 copies, 26 reviews
- The Science Fiction Century (Contributor) 383 copies, 1 review
- The Weird: A Compendium of Strange and Dark Stories (Contributor) 368 copies, 10 reviews
- Alien Sex: 19 Tales by the Masters of Science Fiction and Dark Fantasy (Foreword, some editions) 365 copies, 5 reviews
- Johnny Mnemonic 327 copies
- The Oxford Book of Science Fiction Stories (Contributor) 310 copies, 3 reviews
- The Year's Best Science Fiction: Ninth Annual Collection (Contributor) 305 copies, 4 reviews
- The Ascent of Wonder: The Evolution of Hard SF (Contributor) 301 copies, 3 reviews
- The Norton Book of Science Fiction: North American Science Fiction,… (Contributor) 237 copies, 1 review
- Rewired: The Post-Cyberpunk Anthology (Contributor) 227 copies, 3 reviews
- Steampunk II: Steampunk Reloaded (Contributor) 224 copies, 3 reviews
- Semiotext(e) SF (Contributor) 200 copies
- Storming the Reality Studio: A Casebook of Cyberpunk and Postmodern… (Contributor) 196 copies, 1 review
- Neuromancer Trilogy: Neuromancer, Count Zero, Mona Lisa Overdrive 196 copies
- The Time Traveler's Almanac (Contributor) 180 copies, 4 reviews
- The Year's Best Science Fiction: Third Annual Collection (Contributor) 161 copies, 2 reviews
- Modern Classics of Science Fiction (Contributor) 157 copies, 2 reviews
- (97 works)
- The Miracle Worker [play] 1,055 copies, 29 reviews
- A Mass for the Dead 66 copies, 1 review
- A Cry of Players 48 copies
- The Miracle Worker [1962 film] (Screenwriter) 42 copies
- Best American Plays: Fifth Series, 1957-1963 (Contributor) 25 copies, 1 review
- Two for the Seesaw 24 copies
- Golda's Balcony: A Play 20 copies
- 50 Best Plays of the American Theatre [4-volume set] (Contributor) 18 copies
- The Miracle Worker AND Monday After the Miracle 15 copies, 1 review
- The Seesaw Log: A Chronicle of the Stage Production, with the Text, of Two… 15 copies, 1 review
- The Butterfingers Angel, Mary & Joseph, Herod the Nut, & The Slaughter of… 14 copies
- American Primitive: The Words of John & Abigail Adams Put into a Sequence… 14 copies
- Golden Boy: the book of a musical by Clifford Odets & William Gibson based… 11 copies
- Monday After the Miracle. 7 copies, 1 review
- Two for the Seesaw & The Seesaw Log 7 copies
- The Cobweb 7 copies
- Dinny and the Witches [and] the Miracle Worker; Two Plays 7 copies
- Dinny and the Witches 7 copies
- A Season in Heaven: Being the Log of an Expedition After That Legendary… 6 copies
- Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine: Vol. 10, No. 3 (March 1986) (Contributor) 4 copies
- The Body & The Wheel 2 copies
- Handy Dandy: A Comedy 2 copies
- Gibson, William: The Miracle Worker: A Play in Three Acts 2 copies
- 50 Best Plays of the American Theatre, Volume 4 (Contributor) 2 copies
- The miracle worker : a play television 1 copy
- Goodly Creatures. 1 copy
- I Lay in Zion: A one-act play in verse 1 copy
- Golda: Notes on How to Turn a Phoenix Into Ashes. the Story of the Stage… 1 copy, 1 review
- (show all 28 works)
- A Brief History of Britain 1660 - 1851 29 copies
- Year of Grace 20 copies
- The Church of England 1688-1832: Unity and Accord 12 copies
- Oxford handbook of the British sermon, 1689-1901 (Editor; Contributor) 9 copies
- Religion and Society in England and Wales, 1689-1800: A Sourcebook 6 copies
- Church, State and Society, 1760-1850 4 copies
- Wesley and Methodist Studies, vol. 2 3 copies
- The Ashgate research companion to world Methodism (Editor) 3 copies
- James II and the Trial of the Seven Bishops 2 copies
- Enlightenment Prelate - Benjamin Hoadly, 1676-1761 2 copies
- The Achievement of the Anglican Church, 1689-1800: The Confessional State… 1 copy
- Wesley and Methodist Studies: Volume 6 1 copy
- A Social History of the Domestic Chaplain, 1530-1840 1 copy
- Rambles in Europe, in 1839. With sketches of prominent surgeons,… 1 copy
#1 William Ford Gibson (b. 1948), sf writer - Neuromancer.
#2 William Gibson (1914-2008) - The miracle worker.
#3 William Thomas Gibson (b. 1959) - Church of England 1688-1832: unity and accord.
#4 William Gibson (1680?-1750) - The farrier's dispensatory.
#6 William Gibson (1808-1867), minister of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland - The year of grace.
#7 William Gibson (fl. 1959), editor of music scores - Concerto for trombone and piano.
#9 William Gibson (1838?-1894) - Letters from the commune.
#10 William Gibson (b. 1934).
#11 William Gibson (1629-1684), Lancashire quaker - Tythes ended by Christ with the Levitical priesthood.
Improve this author
"William Gibson" is composed of at least 9 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
William Gibson is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.