- Paper Knowledge: Toward a Media History of Documents 94 copies, 1 review
- Always Already New: Media, History, and the Data of Culture 83 copies, 1 review
- New Media, 1740-1915 (Media in Transition) 63 copies, 2 reviews
- "Raw Data" Is an Oxymoron (Infrastructures) (Editor) 35 copies
- Scripts, Grooves, and Writing Machines: Representing Technology in the… 32 copies, 1 review
- New Media, 1740 - 1915 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Lisa Gitelman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Lisa Gitelman is composed of 1 name.