James Gleick — main author
- Chaos: Making a New Science 4,317 copies, 36 reviews
- Genius: The Life and Science of Richard Feynman 1,862 copies, 16 reviews
- The Information: A History, a Theory, a Flood 1,400 copies, 49 reviews
- Faster: The Acceleration of Just About Everything 998 copies, 12 reviews
- Isaac Newton 825 copies, 27 reviews
- Seeing Further: The Story of Science, Discovery, and the Genius of the… (Contributor) 415 copies, 4 reviews
- What Just Happened: A Chronicle from the Information Frontier 250 copies, 5 reviews
- The Best American Science Writing 2000 124 copies, 1 review
- James Gleick's Chaos: The software 6 copies
- Hebbes 1 (Contributor) 1 copy
- Richard Feynman and Modern Physics 1 copy
Related book awards
Improve this author
James Gleick is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
James Gleick is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.