If your book appears on this page, please edit your information to include the author's full name. Your book should then appear on the correct author page. Thank you for your help.
Some numbers on the list may disappear as works are combined. However, please add new distinct authors to the bottom of the list. Another book by an author already on the list can be added to the appropriate number and should be aliased automatically.
1. Elaine Gonzalez (b. 06-09-1935), author of Chocolate Artistry
2. Justo L. (Luis) González (b. Aug. 9, 1937), author of Proclaiming the acceptable year
3. Carlos B. (Bernardo) González Pecotche (Aug. 11, 1901 - Apr. 4, 1963), author of Curso de iniciaçao logosofica
4. Stella María González Cicero, author of A History of Mexico
5. María Luisa Coronado González, author of A Fondo
6. Ray González (1952-), author of Tracks in the snow
7. Luís Alba González (1934-), author of Toledo Cathedral History and Art
8. New Perspectives: Intermediate English, teacher's edition (same ISBN) is by Richard Yorkey
9. Mr. and Mrs. Gonzalez, translators of Favorite Spanish Dishes