1. James Grant (b. 1946) wrote John Adams: Party of One.
2. James Grant (UK,1822-1877) novelist historian wrote The Clans of Scotland
3. Grant, James (Jim), 1946- Two Old Women
4. Grant, James, archaeologist (fl. 1880) wrote The Mysteries of All Nations.
5. Grant, James 1802-1879 wrote Random Recollections of the Lords and Commons.
6. James Grant (b. 1933) wrote Rose Medallion. Wrote under pseud. Bruce Crowther
7. James L. Grant wrote Pedestrian Wolves and other works listed on his separate author page.
8. Grant, James, 1771 or 2-1833. The narrative of a voyage of discovery, performed in His Majesty's vessel the Lady Nelson, of sixty tons burthen
9. Grant, James, 1935- One hundred years with the Clonard Redemptorists
10. Grant, James, 1859- The chemistry of breadmaking,
11. Grant, James (Alexander) 1931- Episcopally Led and Synodically Governed
12. Grant, James Eric, 1980- The critical imagination
13. Grant, James, 1743?-1835. Thoughts on the origin and descent of the Gael:
14. James Grant - Writing Your Own Will
15. James Grant - Peak District Through the Lens
16. Grant, James 1865-1919 - Records of the County of Banff: 1660 - 1760 (New Spalding Club no. 42)