1. John Grant, b. 1949 (real name Paul le Page Barnett) wrote Discarded Science: Ideas That Seemed Good at the Time...
2. Grant, John b. 1776 wrote This beauteous, wicked place : the letters and journals of John Grant,…
3. Grant, John, 1964- wrote The Green Marketing Manifesto.
4. Grant, John 1948- wrote West Point: The First 200 Years
5. Grant, John, 1944- wrote Logical Introduction to Databases.
6. Grant, John 1930-2014 Scottish author and illustrator - wrote She-Ra, Princess of Power and created and presented the Littlenose for the BBC Jackanory series
7. Grant, John (Pipe-Major) - Piobaireachd
8. Grant, Johnny 1831-1907 wrote A Son of the Fur Trade.
9. Grant, John 1923-2012 edited Penguin Book of the "Times" Crosswords.
10. Grant, John 1913- wrote Travels in the Unknown East.
11. Grant, John 1932- wrote Blood Brothers.
12. Grant, John, Dr. - Upper Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges
13. Grant, John, Let's Talk About Children
15. John Grant is a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Political Science at the University of Toronto. - Dialectics and Contemporary Politics
16. John Grant is a UK and European Patent and Trade Mark Attorney with over 35 years experience of intellectual property rights. - Patents, Registered Designs, Trade Marks and Copyright For Dummies
17. John Grant (member of production team) - Suffolk's Wildlife Coast: A Guide to the RSPB Nature Reserves
18. Grant, John, 1938- A handbook of economic indicators
20. Grant, John 1891-1955 - Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy
21. Grant, John 1894-1969. Through the garden of Allah
23. John Grant - Exodus
24. Grant, John 1968- Pale Green Ghosts (CD)
25. Grant, John (Writer on local history), fl. 1911 - Essex