Günther Grass, 2004. Photo by user Florian K / Wikimedia Commons
|13,526 (14,939)||171||917|| (3.75)||76||0|
- The Tin Drum (Author) 5,281 copies, 64 reviews
- Cat and Mouse 1,478 copies, 11 reviews
- The Flounder 980 copies, 16 reviews
- Crabwalk 836 copies, 20 reviews
- Dog Years 815 copies, 5 reviews
- My Century (Cover artist, some editions; Illustrator, some editions) 760 copies, 7 reviews
- Peeling the Onion 608 copies, 11 reviews
- The Rat 495 copies, 1 review
- Local Anaesthetic 401 copies, 4 reviews
- Too Far Afield 390 copies, 7 reviews
- The Meeting at Telgte 297 copies, 2 reviews
- The Call of the Toad (Illustrator, some editions) 259 copies, 2 reviews
- From the diary of a snail 207 copies, 2 reviews
- Headbirths: Or the Germans Are Dying Out 203 copies, 2 reviews
Top members (works)
Günter Grass has 1 media appearance.
A conversation with Günter Grass
A conversation with German author Günter Grass. Grass is the 1999 Nobel Laureate for Literature. (timspalding)
Günter Grass has 3 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Information from the German Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
Improve this author
Günter Grass is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Günter Grass is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.