Works have been aliased into Robert Ranke Graves.
- The Iliad (Translator, some editions) 23,700 copies, 237 reviews
- I, Claudius 6,240 copies, 112 reviews
- Le Morte d'Arthur (Introduction, some editions) 4,583 copies, 34 reviews
- History of the Twelve Caesars (Translator, some editions) 4,154 copies, 44 reviews
- The Golden Ass (Translator, some editions) 3,146 copies, 43 reviews
- Claudius the God 3,043 copies, 33 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Complete Edition 2,549 copies, 21 reviews
- Goodbye to All That (Author) 2,510 copies, 37 reviews
- The White Goddess 1,769 copies, 15 reviews
- The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám (Translator, some editions) 1,715 copies, 16 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Volume 1 1,120 copies, 4 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Volume 2 967 copies, 2 reviews
- Count Belisarius 670 copies, 12 reviews
- New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology (Introduction, some editions) 575 copies
- Fierce Pajamas: An Anthology of Humor Writing from The New Yorker (Contributor) 544 copies, 5 reviews
- The Comedies (Translator, some editions) 501 copies, 2 reviews
- Civil War (Translator, some editions) 487 copies, 5 reviews
- King Jesus 470 copies, 6 reviews
- The Sufis (Introduction, some editions) 456 copies
- I, Claudius & Claudius the God 406 copies, 5 reviews
- The Golden Fleece 387 copies, 7 reviews
- The Long Week-End: A Social History of Great Britain 1918-1939 333 copies, 5 reviews
- Greek Gods and Heroes 311 copies, 4 reviews
- The Book of War (Contributor) 291 copies, 1 review
- Hebrew Myths 263 copies, 2 reviews
- The Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart: A Poetry Anthology (Contributor) 251 copies, 3 reviews
- Selected Poems 226 copies
- The Reader Over Your Shoulder: A Handbook for Writers of English Prose 215 copies, 3 reviews
- How Does a Poem Mean? (Contributor, some editions) 215 copies
- Watch the North Wind Rise (Author) 213 copies, 3 reviews
- Homer's Daughter 212 copies, 6 reviews
- (280 works)
The great majority of works here are by the former Professor of Poetry at Oxford University.
1) Robert Ranke Graves, 1895-1985, author of Goodbye to All That.
2) Robert Graves fl. 1803, A pocket conspectus of the London and Edinburgh pharmacopoeias. (Published in 1803, too early to be by Robert James Graves 1796-1853 as previously attributed).
3) Graves, Robert Edmund 1835-1922
Improve this author
"Robert Graves" is composed of at least 4 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Robert Graves is composed of 14 names. You can examine and separate out names.