Works have been aliased into Robert Ranke Graves.
- The Iliad (Translator, some editions) 23,302 copies, 232 reviews
- I, Claudius 6,161 copies, 110 reviews
- Le Morte d'Arthur (Introduction, some editions) 4,560 copies, 34 reviews
- History of the Twelve Caesars (Translator, some editions) 4,100 copies, 44 reviews
- The Golden Ass (Translator, some editions) 3,099 copies, 43 reviews
- Claudius the God 3,017 copies, 33 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Complete Edition 2,512 copies, 20 reviews
- Goodbye to All That (Author) 2,465 copies, 36 reviews
- The White Goddess 1,748 copies, 15 reviews
- The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám (Translator, some editions) 1,683 copies, 16 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Volume 1 1,110 copies, 4 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Volume 2 951 copies, 2 reviews
- Count Belisarius 657 copies, 11 reviews
- New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology (Introduction, some editions) 565 copies
- Fierce Pajamas: An Anthology of Humor Writing from The New Yorker (Contributor) 543 copies, 5 reviews
- The Comedies (Translator, some editions) 491 copies, 2 reviews
- Civil War (Translator, some editions) 480 copies, 5 reviews
- King Jesus 469 copies, 6 reviews
- The Sufis (Introduction, some editions) 441 copies
- I, Claudius & Claudius the God 402 copies, 5 reviews
- The Golden Fleece 382 copies, 7 reviews
- The Long Week-End: A Social History of Great Britain 1918-1939 334 copies, 5 reviews
- Greek Gods and Heroes 308 copies, 4 reviews
- The Book of War (Contributor) 291 copies, 1 review
- Hebrew Myths 263 copies, 2 reviews
- The Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart: A Poetry Anthology (Contributor) 248 copies, 3 reviews
- Selected Poems 226 copies
- The Reader Over Your Shoulder: A Handbook for Writers of English Prose 214 copies, 3 reviews
- How Does a Poem Mean? (Contributor, some editions) 213 copies
- Watch the North Wind Rise (Author) 211 copies, 3 reviews
- Homer's Daughter 209 copies, 6 reviews
- (276 works)
The great majority of works here are by the former Professor of Poetry at Oxford University.
1) Robert Ranke Graves, 1895-1985, author of Goodbye to All That.
2) Robert Graves fl. 1803, A pocket conspectus of the London and Edinburgh pharmacopoeias. (Published in 1803, too early to be by Robert James Graves 1796-1853 as previously attributed).
3) Graves, Robert Edmund 1835-1922
Improve this author
"Robert Graves" is composed of at least 4 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Robert Graves is composed of 14 names. You can examine and separate out names.