Works have been aliased into Robert Ranke Graves.
- The Iliad (Translator, some editions) 21,764 copies, 215 reviews
- I, Claudius 5,813 copies, 99 reviews
- Le Morte d'Arthur (Introduction, some editions) 4,584 copies, 37 reviews
- History of the Twelve Caesars (Translator, some editions) 3,861 copies, 40 reviews
- The Golden Ass (Translator, some editions) 2,969 copies, 39 reviews
- Claudius the God 2,864 copies, 31 reviews
- The Greek Myths 2,500 copies, 18 reviews
- Goodbye to All That 2,304 copies, 29 reviews
- The White Goddess 1,667 copies, 15 reviews
- The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám (Translator, some editions) 1,573 copies, 16 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Volume 1 1,039 copies, 5 reviews
- The Greek Myths (Volume 2) 899 copies, 3 reviews
- Count Belisarius 604 copies, 11 reviews
- New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology (Introduction, some editions) 531 copies
- Fierce Pajamas: An Anthology of Humor Writing from The New Yorker (Contributor) 523 copies, 5 reviews
- The Comedies (Translator, some editions) 453 copies, 1 review
- Civil War (Translator, some editions) 442 copies, 5 reviews
- King Jesus 438 copies, 6 reviews
- I, Claudius & Claudius the God 343 copies, 5 reviews
- The Golden Fleece 336 copies, 7 reviews
- The Long Week-End: A Social History of Great Britain 1918-1939 304 copies, 5 reviews
- Greek Gods and Heroes 295 copies, 4 reviews
- The Book of War: 25 Centuries of Great War Writing (Contributor) 241 copies
- Hebrew Myths 237 copies, 2 reviews
- Selected Poems 223 copies
- The Reader Over Your Shoulder: A Handbook for Writers of English Prose 203 copies, 3 reviews
- Watch the North Wind Rise (Author) 196 copies, 3 reviews
- Homer's Daughter 185 copies, 5 reviews
- The Shout and Other Stories 184 copies, 2 reviews
- Wife to Mr. Milton 183 copies, 2 reviews
- The Siege and Fall of Troy 183 copies, 3 reviews
- (252 works)
The great majority of works here are by the former Professor of Poetry at Oxford University.
1) Robert Ranke Graves, 1895-1985, author of Goodbye to All That.
2) Robert Graves fl. 1803, A pocket conspectus of the London and Edinburgh pharmacopoeias. (Published in 1803, too early to be by Robert James Graves 1796-1853 as previously attributed).
3) Graves, Robert Edmund 1835-1922
Improve this author
"Robert Graves" is composed of at least 4 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Robert Graves is composed of 17 names. You can examine and separate out names.