Works have been aliased into Robert Ranke Graves.
- The Iliad (Translator, some editions) 21,632 copies, 213 reviews
- I, Claudius 5,781 copies, 98 reviews
- Le Morte d'Arthur (Introduction, some editions) 4,548 copies, 36 reviews
- History of the Twelve Caesars (Translator, some editions) 3,839 copies, 40 reviews
- The Golden Ass (Translator, some editions) 2,954 copies, 36 reviews
- Claudius the God 2,857 copies, 28 reviews
- The Greek Myths 2,489 copies, 18 reviews
- Goodbye to All That 2,293 copies, 28 reviews
- The White Goddess 1,658 copies, 15 reviews
- The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám (Translator, some editions) 1,566 copies, 15 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Volume 1 1,034 copies, 5 reviews
- The Greek Myths (Volume 2) 897 copies, 3 reviews
- Count Belisarius 599 copies, 11 reviews
- New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology (Introduction, some editions) 530 copies
- Fierce Pajamas: An Anthology of Humor Writing from The New Yorker (Contributor) 520 copies, 5 reviews
- The Comedies (Translator, some editions) 450 copies, 1 review
- King Jesus 435 copies, 6 reviews
- Civil War (Translator, some editions) 434 copies, 5 reviews
- I, Claudius & Claudius the God 343 copies, 5 reviews
- The Golden Fleece 333 copies, 7 reviews
- The Long Week-End: A Social History of Great Britain 1918-1939 304 copies, 5 reviews
- Greek Gods and Heroes 292 copies, 4 reviews
- The Book of War: 25 Centuries of Great War Writing (Contributor) 238 copies
- Hebrew Myths 236 copies, 2 reviews
- Selected Poems 220 copies
- The Reader Over Your Shoulder: A Handbook for Writers of English Prose 204 copies, 3 reviews
- Watch the North Wind Rise (Author) 195 copies, 3 reviews
- Wife to Mr. Milton 183 copies, 2 reviews
- The Siege and Fall of Troy 182 copies, 3 reviews
- Homer's Daughter 181 copies, 5 reviews
- The Shout and Other Stories 181 copies, 2 reviews
- (247 works)
The great majority of works here are by the former Professor of Poetry at Oxford University.
1) Robert Ranke Graves, 1895-1985, author of Goodbye to All That.
2) Robert Graves fl. 1803, A pocket conspectus of the London and Edinburgh pharmacopoeias. (Published in 1803, too early to be by Robert James Graves 1796-1853 as previously attributed).
3) Graves, Robert Edmund 1835-1922
Improve this author
"Robert Graves" is composed of at least 4 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Robert Graves is composed of 17 names. You can examine and separate out names.