Works have been aliased into Robert Ranke Graves.
- The Iliad (Translator, some editions) 22,420 copies, 225 reviews
- I, Claudius 5,967 copies, 106 reviews
- Le Morte d'Arthur (Introduction, some editions) 4,715 copies, 38 reviews
- History of the Twelve Caesars (Translator, some editions) 3,981 copies, 41 reviews
- The Golden Ass (Translator, some editions) 3,010 copies, 38 reviews
- Claudius the God 2,935 copies, 32 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Complete Edition 2,408 copies, 18 reviews
- Goodbye to All That 2,393 copies, 34 reviews
- The White Goddess 1,708 copies, 15 reviews
- The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám (Translator, some editions) 1,622 copies, 16 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Volume 1 1,071 copies, 5 reviews
- The Greek Myths (Volume 2) 923 copies, 3 reviews
- Count Belisarius 629 copies, 11 reviews
- New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology (Introduction, some editions) 551 copies
- Fierce Pajamas: An Anthology of Humor Writing from The New Yorker (Contributor) 526 copies, 5 reviews
- The Comedies (Translator, some editions) 465 copies, 1 review
- Civil War (Translator, some editions) 454 copies, 5 reviews
- King Jesus 451 copies, 6 reviews
- The Sufis (Introduction, some editions) 416 copies
- I, Claudius & Claudius the God 374 copies, 5 reviews
- The Golden Fleece 365 copies, 7 reviews
- The Long Week-End: A Social History of Great Britain 1918-1939 319 copies, 5 reviews
- Greek Gods and Heroes 305 copies, 4 reviews
- Hebrew Myths 252 copies, 2 reviews
- The book of war (Contributor) 251 copies
- The Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart: A Poetry Anthology (Contributor) 242 copies, 3 reviews
- Selected Poems 223 copies
- The Reader Over Your Shoulder: A Handbook for Writers of English Prose 210 copies, 3 reviews
- Watch the North Wind Rise (Author) 203 copies, 3 reviews
- How Does a Poem Mean? (Contributor, some editions) 200 copies
- Homer's Daughter 198 copies, 6 reviews
- (279 works)
The great majority of works here are by the former Professor of Poetry at Oxford University.
1) Robert Ranke Graves, 1895-1985, author of Goodbye to All That.
2) Robert Graves fl. 1803, A pocket conspectus of the London and Edinburgh pharmacopoeias. (Published in 1803, too early to be by Robert James Graves 1796-1853 as previously attributed).
3) Graves, Robert Edmund 1835-1922
Improve this author
"Robert Graves" is composed of at least 4 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Robert Graves is composed of 14 names. You can examine and separate out names.