Works have been aliased into Robert Ranke Graves.
- The Iliad (Translator, some editions) 22,628 copies, 228 reviews
- I, Claudius 6,012 copies, 109 reviews
- Le Morte d'Arthur (Introduction, some editions) 4,768 copies, 39 reviews
- History of the Twelve Caesars (Translator, some editions) 3,996 copies, 41 reviews
- The Golden Ass (Translator, some editions) 2,999 copies, 39 reviews
- Claudius the God 2,951 copies, 33 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Complete Edition 2,429 copies, 18 reviews
- Goodbye to All That 2,402 copies, 35 reviews
- The White Goddess 1,715 copies, 15 reviews
- The Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám (Translator, some editions) 1,640 copies, 16 reviews
- The Greek Myths: Volume 1 1,083 copies, 5 reviews
- The Greek Myths (Volume 2) 932 copies, 3 reviews
- Count Belisarius 637 copies, 11 reviews
- New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology (Introduction, some editions) 548 copies
- Fierce Pajamas: An Anthology of Humor Writing from The New Yorker (Contributor) 527 copies, 5 reviews
- The Comedies (Translator, some editions) 472 copies, 2 reviews
- Civil War (Translator, some editions) 457 copies, 5 reviews
- King Jesus 452 copies, 6 reviews
- The Sufis (Introduction, some editions) 424 copies
- I, Claudius & Claudius the God 389 copies, 5 reviews
- The Golden Fleece 367 copies, 7 reviews
- The Long Week-End: A Social History of Great Britain 1918-1939 324 copies, 5 reviews
- Greek Gods and Heroes 302 copies, 4 reviews
- Hebrew Myths 256 copies, 2 reviews
- The book of war (Contributor) 252 copies
- The Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart: A Poetry Anthology (Contributor) 242 copies, 3 reviews
- Selected Poems 227 copies
- The Reader Over Your Shoulder: A Handbook for Writers of English Prose 209 copies, 3 reviews
- How Does a Poem Mean? (Contributor, some editions) 206 copies
- Watch the North Wind Rise (Author) 205 copies, 3 reviews
- Homer's Daughter 201 copies, 6 reviews
- (272 works)
The great majority of works here are by the former Professor of Poetry at Oxford University.
1) Robert Ranke Graves, 1895-1985, author of Goodbye to All That.
2) Robert Graves fl. 1803, A pocket conspectus of the London and Edinburgh pharmacopoeias. (Published in 1803, too early to be by Robert James Graves 1796-1853 as previously attributed).
3) Graves, Robert Edmund 1835-1922
Improve this author
"Robert Graves" is composed of at least 4 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Robert Graves is composed of 14 names. You can examine and separate out names.