Margaret Grieve, aka Maud Grieve.
- A Modern Herbal 292 copies, 2 reviews
- A Modern Herbal, Volume 1 225 copies, 4 reviews
- A Modern Herbal, Volume 2 213 copies, 3 reviews
- Culinary herbs and condiments 25 copies, 1 review
- A Modern Herbal, Vol. I: 1 4 copies
- A Modern Herbal, Vol. II: 002 4 copies
- Roses and pot pourri: Plants of sweet scent and their employment in… 2 copies
- By Margaret Grieve - A Modern Herbal, Vol. II (5.2.1971) 1 copy
- A Modern Herbal (Volume 1, A-H) Publisher: Dover Publications; A-H edition 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Margaret Grieve is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Margaret Grieve is composed of 10 names. You can examine and separate out names.