|2,791 (3,270)||117||3,875|| (3.84)||27||1|
- Slow River 723 copies, 24 reviews
- Ammonite 659 copies, 27 reviews
- The Blue Place 387 copies, 14 reviews
- Stay 290 copies, 9 reviews
- Always 186 copies, 6 reviews
- Bending the Landscape: Original Gay and Lesbian Writing: Fantasy 157 copies
- Bending the Landscape: Original Gay and Lesbian Writing: Science Fiction 152 copies, 1 review
- Hild: A Novel 87 copies, 6 reviews
- Bending the Landscape: Original Gay and Lesbian Writing: Horror (Editor) 67 copies
- With Her Body (Conversation Pieces) 38 copies
- And Now We Are Going to Have a Party: Liner Notes to a Writer's Early… 17 copies, 1 review
- It Takes Two 10 copies, 4 reviews
- Song Of Bullfrogs Cry Of Geese 3 copies, 2 reviews
- Mirrors And Burnstone 3 copies, 3 reviews
Top members (works)
Nicola Griffith has 1 upcoming event.
Great Novels of the 22nd Century: Slow River
Join us for a reading group discussion of Slow river
by Nicola Griffith
Left Bank Books - Central West End (downstairs)Nicola Griffith
, winner of the Tiptree Award and the Lambda Award for her widely acclaimed first novel Ammonite, turns her attentions nearer to the present in Slow river
, the dark and intensely involving story of a young woman's struggle for survival and independence on the gritty underside of a near-future Europe.
Parking: Lots one block north and one block east; street parking (meters free after 7pm)
For directions and public transportation information, click here.
Location: Street: Left Bank Books - Central West End (downstairs) Additional: 399 N. Euclid Ave. City: Saint Louis, Province: Missouri Postal Code: 63108 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Nicola Griffith has 2 past events. (show)
Information from the Norwegian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Nicola Griffith is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Nicola Griffith is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.