Teamwork by Ralph Starr: Coast Guard units come to the aid of a fishing boat in trouble off Alameda, California.
- Navigation Rules 35 copies
- Navigation Rules: International-Inland 26 copies
- Light List, Vol. VI Pacific Coast and Pacific Islands. 10 copies
- Light list: Atlantic coast of the United States from St. Croix River,… 9 copies
- Light list. Volume III, Atlantic and Gulf coasts from Little River, South… 6 copies
- Light List Volume IV Gulf of Mexico (Econfina River, Florida to the Rio… 5 copies
- Chapman Navigation Rules: International - Inland (Chapman's Guide to… 4 copies
- Tragedy at Sea 4 copies
- LIGHT LIST ATLANTIC COAST VOL 2 (Sailing Directions) 4 copies
- Light List, 2002, V. 5: Mississippi River System 4 copies
- Process Improvement Guide, Third Edition March 1997 3 copies
- Coast Guard History (CG-213) 3 copies
- Instructions for United States Coast Guard stations, 1921 3 copies, 1 review
- Light list, Volume VII, Great Lakes 3 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
US Coast Guard is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
US Coast Guard is composed of 12 names. You can examine and separate out names.