- Challengers to Capitalism 42 copies
- China's Economy and the Maoist Strategy 6 copies
- Money in a Theory of Finance 3 copies
- American Economic Review, Volume LIII (53), Number 1, Part 1, March 1963 1 copy
- American Economic Review, Volume LVII (57), Number 3, June 1967 1 copy
- Liquidity and financial institutions in the postwar period 1 copy
- American Economic Review, Volume LVIII (58), Number 3, Part 2, June 1968 1 copy
- Challenges to communism 1 copy
- American Economic Review, Volume LVIII (58), Number 3, Part 1, June 1968 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
John G. Gurley is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
John G. Gurley is composed of 1 name.