1) Hamilton, William, 1939-2016 cartoonist, wrote Voodoo Economics.
2) Hamilton, William, 1924-2012, wrote The Christian man.
3) Hamilton, William, 1755-1797 wrote Letters concerning the northern coast of the county of Antrim.
4) Hamilton, William 1704-1754 wrote Poems on Several Occasions.
5) Hamilton, William, d.1729 wrote The exemplary life and character of James Bonnell, Esq., late accomptant general of Ireland.
6) Hamilton, William Sir 1788-1856 wrote Lectures on Metaphysics and Logic.
7) Hamilton, Rev. William, 1807-1886 wrote An inquiry into the scriptural character of the revival of 1859.
8) Rev. William Hamilton (fl. 1784) published The Intrepid magazine By the Reverend William Hamilton, M.A.
11) Hamilton, William ca. 1665-1751 Blind Harry's Wallace
12) Hamilton, William S. Introduction to Russian Phonology and Word Structure
13) William Hamilton, bee-keeper. Art of Beekeeping
14) William Hamilton MD FRCP FRCGP, b. 1958 - Cancer Diagnosis in Primary Care
15) Hamilton, William, Sir, 1730-1803. Collection of engravings from ancient vases mostly of pure Greek workmanship discovered in sepulchres in the kingdom of the Two Sicilies but chiefly in the neighbourhood of Naples during the course of the years 1789 and 1790 now in the possession of Sir Wm. Hamilto
16) Hamilton, William W., 1951- Industrial incentives
17) William Hamilton - University of Hawaii: A Portrait
18) William Hamilton - Robert Downey, Jr.
19) Hamilton, Willie 1917-2000, UK - Juggernaut John and the Whoosh Wheels Gang: The Truckfest Traffic Jam
20) William F. Hamilton, III - Project Aquarius
21) William Hamilton directed Seven Keys to Baldpate (1935)
22) Hamilton, William 1771?-1820 - Report of the trial and acquittal of Edward Shippen, Esquire, Chief…