JH(1) b. 1938. British crime writer; wrote Lonely Hearts.
JH(2) John Hooper Harvey (1911-1997), British architect and antiquarian; wrote The Plantagenets
JH(3) Harvey, John fl. 1702-1729 wrote The Bruciad.
JH(4) (1945- ) wrote Total Relaxation;
JH(5) (1937- ) wrote Bridging the Gap.
JH(6) John Wynn Harvey (1923-) British writer; wrote Within and Without.
JH(7) =John Henry Harvey; wrote With the French Foreign Legion in Syria.
JH(8) John H Harvey (1943-); wrote Loss and Trauma.
JH(9) =John Robert Harvey (1942- ); wrote Men in Black.
JH(10) John Harvey (1959-); wrote Miner-Artists.
JH(11) =William John Harvey; wrote Shakespeare's "Macbeth" (Notes on English Lit.) .
JH(12) =John Rowland Harvey; wrote The Mark of the Bull.
(13) John R. Harvey, Deep Sleep.
(14) Harvey, John, 1564-1592 wrote A discoursive probleme concerning prophesies.
(15) Harvey, John E. - Transition, The IBM Story
(16) Harvey, John. Classic tractor collectors
(18) John Kenneth Harvey; b. June 8, 1935 - Rarefied Gas Dynamics
(19) Harvey, John 1954- Conventional Deterrence and National Security
(21) John Harvey - Our Yesterdays
(22) John D. Harvey (1951- ) - Interpreting the Pauline Letters. Aliased into John D. Harvey (1)
(23) John Edwin Harvey - Weeds of Central Queensland and their Herbicide Susceptibility
(24) Dr. John Harvey, UK public health physician, Measuring Health and Well-being
(25) John Harvey (1917-1970), US actor, Pin Up Girl
(26) R. John Harvey, UK, Mechanical engineer, wrote Bulleid 4-6-2 Pacific