- English crown grants in Christ Church [i.e. St. Matthew] Parish in… 13 copies
- English Crown grants for parishes of St. David, St. Patrick, St. Thomas,… 10 copies
- English Crown grants in St. John Parish in Georgia, 1755-1775 7 copies
- English crown grants in St. Paul Parish in Georgia, 1755-1775 6 copies
- ENGLISH CROWN GRANTS IN ST. MATTHEW PARISH IN GEORGIA 1755-1775. 6 copies
- English Crown grants for St. Philip Parish in Georgia, 1755-1775, 5 copies
- The Georgia Surveyor General Department : a history and inventory of… 5 copies
- handbook of Georgia Counties 4 copies
- Historic Indian Trails of Georgia 3 copies
- Cities, towns, and communities of Georgia between 1847-1962 : 8500 places… 2 copies
- Indian Heritage of Georgia 1 copy
- Georgia Surveyor General Department: A history and Inventory of Georgia's… 1 copy
- English Crown Grants in St. Andrew Parish in Georgia, 1755-1775 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Marion R. Hemperley is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Marion R. Hemperley is composed of 1 name.