1. David Hill (NZ, b. June 24, 1942) wrote Duet.
2. David Henry Hill (1937 July 15) wrote The Iron Age and its Hillforts.
3. David Hill (AUS, b. 1947) wrote The Forgotten Children.
4. Hill, David, 1953 Apr. 24- wrote Cotman in the North: Watercolours of Durham and Yorkshire.
5. David Hill (b. 1920) wrote A Living in the Past.
6. Rev. David Hill wrote New Century Bible Commentary: Gospel of Matthew.
7. David J. Hill (Hollywood, CA, USA) wrote Sacred Dust.
8. David Lee Hill wrote American Voter Turnout.
9. David Hill (1957) wrote Giving Voice.
10. Hill, David A. (David Arnold) 1958- wrote Handbook of Biodiversity Methods: Survey, Evaluation and Monitoring.
11. Smith, David, 1931 Sept. 17- wrote Inventions.
12. Wood, Marilyn wrote Frommer's Guide to Toronto.
13. D. R. Hill wrote Maimunah.
14. Hill, David R. (David Ross) 1943- wrote Introductory Linear Algebra.
15. Hill, David, 1937 Oct. 15- - Academic Connections
16. David Hill - Getting Heard
For New Zealand children's writer David Hill - follow Storylines link where there is an updated bibliography. http://www.storylines.org.nz/author_d...