Hans-Hermann Hoppe (1949-)
photograph by bartvs, Antwerpen, May 25th, 2005.
- Democracy: The God that Failed: The Economics and Politics of Monarchy,… 131 copies, 1 review
- The Myth of National Defense 50 copies
- Economic Science and the Austrian Method 43 copies
- The Economics and Ethics of Private Property, 2nd Edition 40 copies
- A Theory of Socialism and Capitalism: Economics, Politics, and Ethics… 22 copies
- Natural Elites, Intellectuals, and the State 5 copies
- The Private Production of Defense 4 copies
- The Great Fiction: Property, Economy, Society, and the Politics of Decline 3 copies
- From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy: A Tale of Moral and Economic… 3 copies
- Praxeology and economic science 3 copies
- Democracy 1 copy
- Democrazia: il dio che ha fallito 1 copy
- Reflections on the Origin and the Stability of the State (Political Notes) 1 copy
- Eigentum, Anarchie und Staat: Studien zur Theorie des Kapitalismus… 1 copy
Top members (works)
Information from the German Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Hans-Hermann Hoppe is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Hans-Hermann Hoppe is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.