1) David John Hughes (b. 1930 - d. 2005) is the author and editor of fiction, Little Stories, Comic Short Stories, Lent Jewels, Man Who Invented Tomorrow, Joke of the Century, Hack's Tale
2) Dave Hughes (David Lawrence) b. 1945 is the author of fishing/angling books, Fly fishing basics, An Angler's Astoria
3) David W. Hughes, 1941- , professor of astronomy, is the author of Star of Bethlehem, Story of the Universe, and Visual Encyclopedia of Space
4) David (Louis) Hughes (b. 1938) is the author of wine books, including 300 Great S. African Wines
5) David G. Hughes, 1968- , is the author of sci. fi. and film histories, The Greatest Sci-fi Movies Never Made
6) David John F. Hughes, 1952- , professor of computer science, is the author of Fundamentals of computer science using Java.
7) Hughes, David Pierce, 1947- , Pembrokeshire, painter, writer, poet and film maker, JimJazz and the Rainbow
8) Hughes, David, military history author - The British Armies in World War II
9) Hughes, David John, 1945- , professor of law and housing law, Environmental law
10) Hughes, David, 1952 Jan. 1- , also wrote under pseudonym "Sandy Turner", artist/illustrator, Walking the dog
11) Hughes, David H., Jr. founder and director of Charlotte Street Foundation, Charlotte Street Foundation
12) Hughes, David Alan, former Guinness brewer and historian, Gilroy was good for Guinness.
13) Hughes, David (Robert), Newcastle University PhD food marketing, professor emeritus University of London, Breaking with tradition.
14) David Hughes born 1943 in England - Blackstaff's Gold
15) Hughes, David H., National Institute for Astrophysics, Optics and Electronics (Mexico), A Pan-chromatic View of Clusters of Galaxies....
16) Hughes, David Denis, 1953- In South African waters
17) Hughes, David, 1978- , artist, author of graphic novel, Thomas Wogan is Dead.
18) David E. Hughes- UK, Dirty Business
19) Hughes, David, b. 1970-71, TV producer/writer, MTV Celebrity Deathwatch.
20) Hughes, David, wildlife filmmaker and biologist, created the film, Rain Forest.
21) Hughes, David, 1950- , acoustic guitarist, songwriter, author and playwright, The Fairport Tour.
22) Hughes, David, 1947- , Afrocentric Architecture.
23) Hughes, David, genealogist, particular interest in the biblical Davidic Dynasty, author of re-invented history, The British Chronicles.
24) Hughes, David ("Arfonydd"), Welsh People of California.
25) Hughes, David, retired metal typesetter, First Steps in Letterpress.
26) Hughes, David Arnold, Kansas City writer/poet, The Sound Time Makes.
27) Hughes, David, chartered accountant, Corporate residence.