Author, Faith Hunter
|3,974 (4,873)||279||2,978|| (3.89)||15||0|
- Skinwalker 725 copies, 51 reviews
- Bloodring 474 copies, 19 reviews
- Blood Cross 443 copies, 26 reviews
- Mercy Blade 358 copies, 22 reviews
- Seraphs 297 copies, 9 reviews
- Host 259 copies, 7 reviews
- Raven Cursed 257 copies, 16 reviews
- Death's Rival 197 copies, 21 reviews
- Blood Trade 155 copies, 13 reviews
- Black Arts 99 copies, 12 reviews
- Easy Pickings (Author) 71 copies, 5 reviews
- Cat Tales: Four Stories from the World of Jane Yellowrock 66 copies, 2 reviews
- Bloodstone 60 copies, 1 review
- Have Stakes Will Travel: Stories From the World of Jane Yellowrock 53 copies, 3 reviews
Top members (works)
Faith Hunter has 1 past event. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Louisiana native, Faith Hunter, likes horses, dogs, fishing, crabbing, whitewater rafting, and RVing. Fascinated by history and ancient writings, she can trace her roots to William the Conqueror’s invasion of England in 1066, to Sehoy III, an American Indian princess, and to the gens de couleur libre, the New Orleans free men of color, before the Civil War.
As a girl, she read five books a week, wishing she, “could write that great stuff.” Teachers in high school convinced her she could, and she’s been writing ever since, with a desire to see ultimate good fight and defeat ultimate evil, and humans as part of the battle. Her books to date are BLOODRING (2006) SERAPHS (May 2007) and HOST (Nov 2007). Faith shares her life with her Renaissance Man and their dogs.
To find out more about Faith, go to www.faithhunter.net
Her official Facebook page is located at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Faith-H...
Information from the Yiddish Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.
Improve this author
Faith Hunter is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Faith Hunter is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.