- Forts on the Pennsylvania frontier, 1753-1758 11 copies
- "Provincial Negotiations with the Western Indians, 1754-1758," 3 copies
- "Victory at Kittanning," 2 copies
- "First Line of Defense, 1755-56," 1 copy
- "Traders of The Ohio: 1730," 1 copy
- "Refugee Fox Settlements among the Senecas," 1 copy
- The provincial fort at Carlisle, 1755-1758; a paper read before the… 1 copy
- "A Note on the Unalachtigo," 1 copy
- "Documented Sub-Divisions of the Delaware Indians," 1 copy
- "John Hays Diary and Journal of 1760," 1 copy
- The "new right": A growing force in state politics 1 copy
- Thomas Barton and the Forbes Expedition 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
William A. Hunter is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
William A. Hunter is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.