"Professor Huxley. F.R.S."
Courtesy of the NYPL Digital Gallery
(image use requires permission from the New York Public Library)
|869 (2,609)||20||17,226|| (3.86)||3||0|
- Darwin: Norton Critical Edition (Contributor, some editions) 503 copies, 4 reviews
- Essays: English and American (Contributor) 409 copies, 1 review
- The Norton Anthology of English Literature, 4th Edition, Volume 2 (Contributor) 202 copies
- Philosophy of Mind: Classical and Contemporary Readings (Contributor) 198 copies, 2 reviews
- Prose of the Victorian Period (Contributor) 166 copies
- Atheism: A Reader (Contributor) 155 copies, 3 reviews
- The Fin de Siècle: A Reader in Cultural History, c. 1880-1900 (Contributor) 67 copies
- The Dinosaur Papers: 1676-1906 (Contributor) 36 copies
- Consciousness and the Universe: Quantum Physics, Evolution, Brain & Mind (Contributor) 4 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Thomas Henry Huxley is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Thomas Henry Huxley is composed of 10 names. You can examine and separate out names.